Last Day in Barcelona

Today is our last day in Barcelona! Today we got up early as we had plans to go and see the Segrada Familia. I have heard from many people that it is ABSOLUTELY amazing so I was very excited as we made our way there. When we first walked out of the train station and saw it we all just stood there as it was so beautiful! The designs were so intricate and amazing that they would have taken ages to do!

After we showed our tickets to the entree person we grabbed our audio guides and walked in. There are no words to describe it. It was like a canopy of stone trees were growing in there. The pillars were the trunk and the amazing roof was the leaves.

After visiting this amazing building I don’t think we wanted to leave as we were all blow away. When it is finished I will definitely go and visit!

We took the metro home and walked back to the flat so we could finish  getting packed. This time we had to turn eight pieces of luggage into five as we needed one hand luggage each and to save money, one to go in the main section.

We were to leave for the airport the next morning so I was really excited!!!