Arriving in Paris

Today we left London to go to Paris. We all woke up before seven so we could catch an early train as we needed to get to the station early. It was sad saying goodbye to the people we were staying with but we were all excited for the next part of our journey.

Once we were on our first train, we only needed to wait half an hour until we arrived at the main station. As we had so much time, we bought some food from a store called Marks & Spencer’s and went for coffee and hot chocolate at another store.

A few hours later we were allowed to board the train. We had booked two sets of seats opposite each other with a table so we could eat our food and also see each other. The train went so fast and it was impossible to take any photos without them being blurred.

When we got to Paris, we went on a short train ride so we could reach the place we were staying in. It was really nice though there were two beds so we had to share. Later we went for a walk but I got a blood nose so we went home.

2 thoughts on “Arriving in Paris

1. Hi Zoe.

Looks like you guys are having an amazing holiday. I loved the bit where you said you food from M&S. that’s my favourite food shop in UK. I bet it is Paula’s too.

I am very jealous about your holiday. Wish I was there too

Love Marina xx

1. Mum’s favourite shop is actually John Lewis, but M&S comes close. Our holiday is really fun, I am loving every moment. Thanks for the comment, I love when I get one, it is nice to know people are reading my blog.
      Thanks,
      Zoe